Sunday, 14 August 2016

debut-appearance in some kind of art and cultural flea market and it was raining on and off with super windy for almost the whole 5 hours. Since I knew its going to be rainy, I didnt bring along many stuffs, just a tiny corner, under a shared tent with an organization where I have been volunteering my time in. But I guess these postcard themes might gain more foreign audiences than locals and I dont expect any sales for yesterday, just then I spotted someone I know from the tent as she happened to stop, looking at our tent from a far, she was my m'sian friend from a different city. And so she bought 2 cards. Anyway, I hope for a better weather for the next flea market, in 2 weeks time and in the mean time, will put them somewhere for sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment